Country Conversations, Limestone Coast & Murraylands
We're on the road again for some Country Conversations and we want to talk to you!
The Chief Executive of COTA SA, Jane Mussared, will be visiting the Limestone Coast and Murraylands to hear from you personally, about what your ageing experience is like in your community, and receive your ideas and feedback so we can advocate for change.
Where you'll find us (click the links below to visit the event page where you can download and share the flyer if you wish):
- Kingston SE Monday 23 August 10:30am-12noon, Outside Foodland Kingtson SE
- Millicent Monday 23 August 2-3:30pm, Outside Foodland Millicent
- Mt Gambier Tuesday 24 August 10am-12noon, Marketplace Hall Mt Gambier
- Naracoorte Tuesday 24 August 2-2:30pm, Outside Foodland Naracoorte
- Keith Wednesday 25 August 10-11:30am, Outside IGA Keith
- Murray Bridge Wednesday 25 August 1:30-3pm, Marketplace Mall Murray Bridge
Pop by to see Jane and Helen Morley, Country Programs Officer, they'd love to chat with you!