We are currently looking for volunteers who enjoy visiting and spending time with an older person in need of companionship. As a COTA Visitor, you may enjoy having a chat over a cup of tea, sharing stories, or doing an activity together.
If you want to bring friendship to an older person experiencing loneliness, we would love to hear from you. We provide training and support and value your contribution.
We are looking to recruit volunteers who can commit to regular visits of at least one hour a fortnight.
We currently have older people in the following areas who are waiting for a visitor:
- Hillier, Elizabeth, Salisbury, Smithfield
- Hope Valley, Valley View, Paradise
- Kilburn, Taperoo, Hendon, Fulham, Plympton
- Torrens Park, Parkside
- Linden Park, Stonyfell, Glynde
- Morphettville, Somerton Park, Sturt
- Aberfoyle Park, Hallett Cove, Reynella, Marion
- Port Noarlunga, Noarlunga Downs
- Hahndorf, Murray Bridge