Marion Hotel & Cellars, Terrace Room, 849 Marion Road, Mitchell Park Sa 5043
The marginal seat of Boothby is an important one at the federal election on 21 May 2022. Your vote will make a difference to the outcome of the election, and to older South Australians.
Join us to hear from:
- Labor candidate Louise Miller-Frost
- Liberal candidate Rachel Swift
- Independent candidate Jo Dyer
- Greens spokesperson Barbara Pocock
- United Australia Party candidate Graeme Clark
about their policies and priorities that will impact older South Australians, followed by a Q&A session with the audience.
This free event will be hosted by COTA SA and moderated by Deputy President, Anne Burgess AM. Light refreshments will be provided.
You must register to attend by using the button above or by calling us on 08 8232 0422.
Please be advised that COTA SA requires all event attendees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.